Omni News
  • Join our Discord!
  • New Update Pushed!
  • Read the Announcements on the Sidebar!
JustAFlikker

CHEAT STATUS

Here comes an update log about the cheat status every day or possibly every week!

Keep an eye on my page.
For support, create a ticket: https://omniaim.net/support/
Or message me via private.

Response back time slows down to: 24-48 hours.

- Regards
JustAFlikker 

Employee of Omniaim.net

21/09/2019 - 1:00 UTC+ Timezone, Amsterdam, Berlin. 
- CHEAT STATUS: MAINTENANCE

@Bubbles 
When our head-developer is online, the cheat will get a new update ! Stay tuned guys. 
Please be aware of someone that tries to steal your information, I still got the name mentioned but I will update u guys on this. 
Trying to impersonate our Co-owner @NotChris Via discord messages. Do not forget ! We never asking for credentials and everything will be filled by an Admin via the support ticket.

- Regards
JustAFlikker 

Employee of Omniaim.net

21/09/2019 - 1:00 UTC+ Timezone, Amsterdam, Berlin.
- CHEAT STATUS: MAINTENANCE

The cheat is back online guys ! 
Any problems? 

Ticket support: https://omniaim.net/support/ 
Or u can privately message me and telling me your issue ! Time for respond back at the most of the time between 24-48 hours. 

- Regards
JustAFlikker

Employee of Omniaim.net

21/09/2019 - 1:00 UTC+ Timezone, Amsterdam, Berlin. [TIME: 22:33 PM]
- CHEAT STATUS: MAINTENANCE

**Any other questions**
Ticket support: https://omniaim.net/support/ 
Or u can privately message me and telling me your issue ! Time for respond back at the most of the time between 24-48 hours. 

- Regards
JustAFlikker

Employee of Omniaim.net

Steam has been pushing a large amount of updates and thus will result in some service downtime while we push our own updates.

It appears the 123.123 error has been fixed. If you still receive this error please let us know.
Everyone has received from free time as compensation if your sub expired today please let us know and we will update your account manually.

Dear everyone, 
I understand the frustration and I would to like if u guys can wait patiently. Updating a cheat cost a lot of time and due the time
We want to place a good position undetected cheat. 

Our developer(s) Is working on it, and testing every feature ! 
When the cheat is back, I can't tell, for now we all have to wait, include me also. 

- Regards
JustAFlikker

Employee of Omniaim.net

Dear  users,

First of all I want to mention, thank you for waiting, and reporting the subscriptions error. We have looked at it and all people who have lost their subscription after the maintenance get it back within 24 hours, isn't this so? Create a support ticket via: https://omniaim.net/support/ 

**CHEAT UPDATE**
As you have noticed we have been offline for a while, but this is for a special reason! We are working hard to improve our qualities but also to get everything working again behind the scenes.

We will start testing the internal side this week, Also the back-end testing and if all goes well the cheat should be back soon and to remind you guys that your subscriptions are still paused so you are not losing any time now !

I'm definitely thinking and our head-corner team is thinking that we are releasing it before November but depends on how the internal tests is going ! If this is all going, then the staff is gonna test the cheat out and if all is good, we gonna open it ! 

I hope this is good news for everyone, and I thank @Swagasaurus for having a conversation with me about the cheat ! We're still busy behind the scenes. 

**PayPal**
More information about why our method has been removed will come soon, but for now we will keep this behind us.

Thank you for taking time !
Any questions related on this ? Please send me an message or create a support ticket

- Regards
JustAFlikker

Employee of Omniaim.net

• The cheat is back online!
    There is a new loader so you will need to redownload the cheat with the orange button on the home page.

Instructions for use:

• Open the loader.
    • Login with your email/password.
    • Launch CS:GO.
    • Click the "Launch" button in the loader.
    • Remove the USB.

We can't apologize enough for the downtime, but unfortunately life sometimes gets in the way. Thank you for continuing to support us.

Dear everyone,
We are looking into the "Network connection" Issue, please be patient ! 
For people who sometimes have problems with our loader, I'll mention this to @Bubbles 
I'll suggest u for now, if our cheat is back with the network connection, we'll suggest you to re-inject your cheat !

Config(s) can be found or u can put your configs in %appdata% and folder: oa_configs

- Regards
JustAFlikker

Employee of Omniaim.net

Our cheat should we back and need to work for everyone.

PS: Re-inject if u'r loader isn't working functional.

Config(s) can be found or u can put your configs in %appdata% and folder: oa_configs

- Regards
JustAFlikker

Employee of Omniaim.net

We are working on all subs, and we accept all respect and patient from our customers, excuse me and excuse us !
In the future we will make changes in our sub system and expiration. 

- Regards
JustAFlikker

Employee of Omniaim.net

For those with expired subs please open a ticket with the title "Expired Sub" and send us a screenshot of your "Manage Purchases" page.